Join our growing family here at McPhillips Nissan!
McPhillips Nissan is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, past or present military service, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Parts Counter Person
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Receive daily parts orders
- Bill out wholesale and put away stock parts
- Assist with customer and technician parts requests
- Take and receive calls from and to customers and suppliers
- Insure special order parts are correct
- Be computer literate
- Provide info to customers as requested
- Effectively communicate with other staff/departments
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Good communication skills
- A good general understanding of automotive systems/components
- Able to handle income/outgoing calls
- Work Saturdays
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.00-$20.00 per hour
Service Lot Attendant
McPhillips Nissan is looking for an energetic and responsible individual to perform Lot Attendant duties for our growing Service Department. The position is a Full-Time position, Monday – Friday. If you feel you are a fit, please apply.
- Provision of general repair service through conducting general mechanical inspections and repairs including brake jobs, exhaust jobs, ball joints, maintenance of vehicles.
- Delivery of general maintenance services by conducting oil and fluid changes, tire changes, general vehicle check-over’s and related duties as well as ensuring that all safety procedures are followed.
- Provision of Pre and Post Sale Safety Inspections through conducting body, frame and damage checks, transmission, differential and overall power train checks, and completion of the required safety checklist for confirmation of work completed.
- Provision of frame inspection services through conducting inspections of vehicle undercarriages to ensure no cracks, bends or other damages exists.
- Delivery of general shop and related duties by performing shop maintenance, pulling up vehicles into the shop and test driving vehicles for diagnosis of repairs required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $28.00-$32.00 per hour
Lube Technician/Level 1 or 2 apprentice
We are hiring for an entry level Lube Tech/Apprentice. If your goal is to become a Red Seal Automotive Technician and are energetic, outgoing and reliable, then McPhillips Nissan has the perfect opportunity for you.
What you’ll do
As a Lube Technician you will help drive our continued success of by providing reliable and impeccable preventive maintenance service.
- Evaluate customers’ needs, working quickly and efficiently.
- Contribute to a fun team atmosphere.
- Master products, services and company knowledge.
- Perform automotive preventive maintenance such as changing oil, checking and refilling other vehicle fluids, replacing filters, and inspecting and replacing lights and wipers.
- Perform Tire Repairs and Replacements
- Mount and Balance new tires
- Perform multi-point inspection and recommend any services due or work required
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace.
How you’ll succeed
- You are friendly and ready to work as part of a customer-focused team.
- Have an eagerness to learn.
- You can occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
- Have full mobility and the ability to work with your hands above your head.
- Can stand for extended periods of time
- Competitive pay & flexible work schedule
- On-the-job training
- We promote from within– a commitment we are passionate about
- No late evenings
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays*
- Company Benefits Plan
Fill out the form below and our Human Resources Team will get back to you when your desired position is available.
McPhillips Nissan is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applications for all positions without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability or any other status protected by applicable laws. The Company complies with applicable statutes, common law and other regulatory requirements.