For Nissan Roadside Assistance Call +1 (800) 387-0122
For Emergencies, Please Dial 911
The Features of Roadside Assistance
- The Nissan Canada Roadside Assistance Program is available to drivers 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. It is one of the most comprehensive ownership privileges for our dedicated Nissan owners. Below you will find some of the features included in our Roadside Assistance program:
- If your vehicle breaks down more than 100 kilometres from your home, you will be reimbursed for accommodation, meals, vehicle rental, and emergency transportation.
Mechanical Breakdown or Accident Towing
- Your vehicle will be towed to the nearest Nissan dealer for service.
- In a situation where your vehicle will not start, Nissan will send out a service call to have your battery boosted. If that does not remedy the problem, your vehicle will be towed to the nearest Nissan dealer.
- If you lose your keys or lock yourself out, a service call will be placed to rectify the situation. If the vehicle cannot be opened, it will be towed to the nearest Nissan dealer.
- If you run out of fuel, roadside assistance will deliver gasoline to your vehicle. The best part, the cost of five litres is included.
- In the case of a flat tire, a service technician will replace it with the provided spare tire.
- If your vehicle ever gets suck in the ditch, snow, or mud, roadside assistance will get you out.
- Once you've made a call for Nissans Roadside Assistance, a link will be provided so you can track the service vehicle. Contact Us for more information regarding roadside assistance.
Stolen Vehicle, Vandalism & Fire Services
If your car has been reported to the police and your insurance company as stolen, vandalized or destroyed by fire, we will reimburse you up to $100 for expenses incurred as a result of your situation, such as Vehicle Rental, Taxi or Towing your recovered or disabled vehicle to a Nissan dealer of your choice.
If your vehicle is stolen or destroyed by fire more than 100 kilometres away from home and you are stranded while awaiting recovery of your vehicle, we will reimburse you up to $100 for accommodation and meals and the cost of transporting you and your passengers back home.
How To Claim Nissan Roadside Assistance
Should you require reimbursement for any NISSAN Roadside Services, simply follow the steps outlined below. Note: Expenses related to services claimed for: Traffic Accident – more than 100 km from home, Trip Interruption, Hazardous Weather, Stolen Vehicle, Vandalism, Destruction by Fire or Mechanical Breakdown Services must be incurred within 72 hours of the incident to qualify.
1) Contact Nissan Roadside Assistance Service within 72 hours of the incident and advise the NISSAN Roadside Assistance Service Representative of the charges you wish to claim. The Representative will provide you with a pre-authorization number.
2) Submit your claim online through roadsideclaims.ca or submit the original receipt for reimbursement along with the pre-authorization number, the original repair bill and a description of the cause and location of the breakdown or the accident (a police report must also be included in the case of theft, fire or vandalism and if applicable, accident) to:
Nissan Roadside Assistance Services
Attn: Claims Department
248 Pall Mall St.
P.O. Box 5845
3) Upon receipt and confirmation of the information, NISSAN Roadside Assistance Services will send you a reimbursement cheque.
To Read The Full 2021 Warranty Booklet Click HERE