3 Simple Tips to Maximize your Trade-In Value!
- Provide any and all available service maintenance records
- Clean up your ride (Just a quick wash so your vehicle isn’t hiding under any dirt or debris)
- Have a list of any additional accessories/equipment that will be included with your vehicle (spare tires, winter tires, vehicle protection equiptment)
These are some very simple tips to improve your trade-in value, but in no matter what we’ll appraise ANY make or model regardless of the condition. (even if it’s cut in half)
We Want To Buy Your Car!
Here at McPhillips Nissan, we care about our customers and we want to offer each and every one of you with the best of the best experience and that’s why we created this system, we offer a hassle free way for you (our valued customers) to sell your vehicle for cash so you don’t have to worry about posting those “Car For Sale” listings and responding and meeting up with a ton of buyers just to find out they want to pay you bottom dollar.
What is the Trade-In Value of My Vehicle?
So you want to know what the value of your trade-in is, well you’re in the right place! In just a few simple clicks our amazing trade-in calculator will work magic to give you a professional estimate for your vehicle in seconds while you relax safely from the comfort of your home or office. All you have to do is, add some basic information about your vehicle and some contact information so we can send it to you!
Be aware that there are factors that can affect a vehicles trade-in value, here are a few examples:
• Mechanical condition
• Car Features/Upgraded
• Exterior/Interior Condition
How Do You Trade in a Vehicle?
After you’ve finalized the trade-in estimate, it’s time for you to bring your vehicle down to our dealership so we can confirm the condition and all of the other information provided about the vehicle and once we confirm it’s a good fit for our inventory, SOLD!
Once we’ve inspected and accepted your car, now it’s time to finalize a deal! Here are a few of major advantages of selling your car to a dealership:
• You can openly negotiate at a dealership. We strongly encourage our customers to always do their own research before finalizing a deal to make sure they’re getting the most reasonable trade-in value.
• You can turn that trade in into a new vehicle. When you work with a car dealership once we buy your old car, we can easily put you into a new one!
Value Your Trade-In: FAQs:
Can I trade in my Truck?
- Of course! We can give you an estimate for any type of vehicle!
Can you trade in a financed car?
- Yup, If you have positive equity on the car (as in it’s worth more than what you currently owe), you can trade it in easily. The dealer will purchase the car and pay off the loan, then they’ll put what’s left toward the new vehicle price, giving you a major advantage. If you have negative equity on the car (as in it’s worth less than what you currently owe), the dealer may still buy the car and pay off the loan, but the difference will be rolled into your new car loan — meaning you’ll still need to pay it off eventually.
How soon can you trade in a financed car?
- There’s no right or wrong answer, it can be done at any time and our hard working and dedicated financial team is ready to help you out in any situation. Just do your research or contact us if you need any assistance.
What does it mean to be “upside down” on a car loan?
- Being “upside down” on a car loan is the same thing as having negative equity. If, for example; you owed $30,000 on a car that’s worth only $25,000, that would be defined as having negative equity.
Can I trade in my vehicle for a cheaper one?
- If you still owe money on your current vehicle, you can surely trade it in for a cheaper one. If, for example, you owe $15,000 and your vehicle is worth $20,000, the dealer will purchase the car as a trade-in, pay off the loan, and then put the $5,000 toward your new auto loan as pure equity. If you don’t owe money on the car and own it outright (no debts or liens), there’s nothing stopping you from trading it in for a cheaper vehicle and getting some extra cash in your pocket!
Nissan McPhillips Is Waiting For You!
If you have any other questions or want to know more about why you should work with us, come down and visit us at 2150 McPhillips St. Or give us a call @ 204 632-7135 and we’ll be sure to get you what you need!